- Historic plaster surface imitation possible, with a range of application techniques
- Hydrophilic and therefore with very good capillary active and water vapour diffusion properties
- For both indoor and outdoor use
|Bag||25 kg/unit||40 unit/pal.||1.3 kg/m²/mm|
What information regarding this product are you interested in?
Technical data sheet
Safety data sheet
The mineral-based final rendering is particularly suitable for reconstructing historically significant plasterwork and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Fixit 203 can be used in a range of applications and therefore covers a wide range of usage.
- Binding agent: hydraulic lime, white hydrated lime, white cement
- Aggregates: sand-lime with grain size 0 - 1 mm
- Additives: Water retention agents, air entraining agents
Are you interested in a product or do you need consulting?
Contact us! We will get back to you with advice.